Sunday, February 10, 2008

Coming Together

It's been a very productive week. A rundown of the positive developments:

  • THE CONCRETE PAD HAS BEEN POURED!
  • Todd (landlord) is ready to sign the bank documents
  • I just saved $6,000 on my insurance (without switching to Geico!)
  • The drywall is hung
  • The HVAC guys are almost done
  • The dreaded flooring odyssey is going incredibly well (thanks to D. Flood)
  • I got a free pen in the mail with the store's name and address
  • The awning and lights go up this week - I hope
  • The walk-in arrives on schedule on Tuesday
  • I finally got three months' worth of mail delivered to the store - including a few bills
  • THE GRAND OPENING IS STILL ON TARGET!
A few pictures to better illustrate the ambient joy being felt right now...



My very own pen!




The jigsaw puzzle floor prep job of D. Flood and his mighty Skillsaw.



D. Flood and his trusty sticky construction adhesive gun hard at work.



State of the Store 2/8/08 - Rear View



State of the Store 2/8/08 - Full Frontal

No comments:

 

Free Hit Counter
OfficeDeals.info